The picturesque valleys of the region Mittersill-Hollersbach-Stuhlfelden are nestled between the 3.000 m peaks of the Hohe Tauern National Park and the soft grass- topped mountains of the Kitzbühel Alps. Owing to their unique geographical location of three villages are ideal vantage points for numerous hiking and trekking tours.
Go on a virtual tour. With the aid of this map, you can see everything that our region has to offer!
Interactive hiking map
Whether on bike trails, hiking trails, or on our new Bee Educational Path (that opened at the end of June 2010) you are spoilt with choices on which path to take.
The hiking map should give you a taste for an adventure-filled holiday with us!
Click here for the interactive map!
Hiking tips from the host - Toni
Weekly hikes from the National Park Hohe Tauern.
Nature Adventure Summer 2013 (Hohe Tauern National Park)
Here you can find the 2013 Summer Programme
- Wildes Gerlos Valley (Wednesday)
- The Krimml Waterfalls - Healthy Hike (Tuesdays and Fridays)
Sulzbach Valley (Obersulzbach und Untersulzbach):
- National Park Tourist Mine – A look into the Tauern Window (Monday to Saturday)
- Get up Close and Personal with Pets (Wednesdays)
- Glaciers Once Before & Now (Wednesdays)
- Adventure Day on Blausee (lake) (Thursdays)
- Emerald Hike (Mondays)
- Wild Animal Safari (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Summit Meeting Larmkogel (Thursdays)
- Discovery Trip along the Stream (Tuesdays)
- Searching for Tracks in the Forest (Tuesdays)
- Knowledge of the Herb Witches (Tuesdays, Hollersbach)
- Working with Herbs in the national park workshop (Thursdays, Hollersbach)
- Wild Animal Observation in Felber Valley (Mondays)
- Pihapper - the Peak above Mittersill (Wednesdays)
- Trip in the Arctic (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Nature Adventure in Wiegenwald (Fridays)
- Guided tours of the National Park Gallery (twice daily)
- Karlingerkees Glacier Forefield – The Pioneer Life of Plants and Insect (Thursdays)
- "Explore and Discover" at the NP-Pavilion "Life Underwater" (twice daily)
- Family hike in Käfer Valley (Mondays)
- Rauris Primeval Forest (Mondays)
- In the Valley of the Vultures (Tuesdays)
- Glacier, Gold and Geology (Fridays)
- Deer rutting - in the National Park (Tuesdays)